XTAR VC4 Battery Charger
The XTAR VC4 charger is a combination of the XTAR XP4C and VC2 charger!
This intelligent charger can recognize, charge, and display charging current, battery voltage, and charge capacity of both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time!
This is a USB powered charger so it can be plugged into any of your existing AC USB wall adapter plugs (e.g. Apple, Samsung, etc.)
- Suitable for 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500 and 26650 Li-ion batteries (supports LiFePO4 batteries)
- 0.25A, 0.5A and 1.0A optional charging current, charging four batteries independently, will not affect each other (slot 1 can be 1.0A and slot 2 can also run at 1.0A)
- 3.2V/3.6V/3.8V optional charging voltage (3.2V is for LiFePO4 batteries and 3.6V/3.8V for Li-ion batteries)
- Real time detection of batteries ensure safety
- Can charge over discharged batteries
- With 5V/1A USB output function, use your charger as powerbank
- Intelligent power management - reduce heat and save energy
- Reverse-polarity / short circuit protection (in the event that batteries are inserted incorrectly, the charger is able detect this and help with damage prevention)
- 1 x XTAR VC4 battery charger with USB cable
- Never leave chargers plugged in overnight.
- Keep batteries in a safe place when not in use.
- Never leave batteries unattended when on charge.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...