XTAR VC2 Battery Charger
The XTAR VC2 charger is the World's first lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative tachometer-style LCD display screen. This charger will tell you the real power of your battery! The VC2 will display the batteries mAh capacity providing it is completely drained before charging.
Like all XTAR chargers, it can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current. It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and small capacity batteries.
Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries. And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well.
- 1 x XTAR VC2 USB LCD Li0Ion Battery Charger
- USB Charger
- Input - DC 5V 1A
- Constant Current 0.5A x 2
- Compatible with IMR lithium battery.
- Each channel is independent.
- LED displays real-time battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- Uses fireproof material for the shell
- Compatible with small capacity battery
- Over heat protection
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit
- 0V activation and soft-start function
- VC2 has under voltage lockout and self-start function
- Automatically stops when charge complete
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Certified by CE, RoHS
- Never leave chargers plugged in overnight.
- Keep batteries in a safe place when not in use.
- Never leave batteries unattended when on charge.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...
How much do you really know about CBD? This controversial cannabinoid has been at the forefront of UK news in rece...