XTAR VC4 Battery Charger
The XTAR VC4 charger is a combination of the XTAR XP4C and VC2 charger!
This intelligent charger can recognize, charge, and display charging current, battery voltage, and charge capacity of both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time!
This is a USB powered charger so it can be plugged into any of your existing AC USB wall adapter plugs (e.g. Apple, Samsung, etc.)
- Suitable for 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500 and 26650 Li-ion batteries (supports LiFePO4 batteries)
- 0.25A, 0.5A and 1.0A optional charging current, charging four batteries independently, will not affect each other (slot 1 can be 1.0A and slot 2 can also run at 1.0A)
- 3.2V/3.6V/3.8V optional charging voltage (3.2V is for LiFePO4 batteries and 3.6V/3.8V for Li-ion batteries)
- Real time detection of batteries ensure safety
- Can charge over discharged batteries
- With 5V/1A USB output function, use your charger as powerbank
- Intelligent power management - reduce heat and save energy
- Reverse-polarity / short circuit protection (in the event that batteries are inserted incorrectly, the charger is able detect this and help with damage prevention)
- 1 x XTAR VC4 battery charger with USB cable
- Never leave chargers plugged in overnight.
- Keep batteries in a safe place when not in use.
- Never leave batteries unattended when on charge.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...
Starting vaping can seem like a daunting experience, but it needn’t be. And with our guide to what you need to sta...