Terms & Conditions
Vapemate is a Trading Name of Eos Leisure Ltd, Unit 9 Childerditch Industrial Park
Childerditch Hall Drive, Brentwood, Essex, United Kingdom, CM13 3HD
The term 'Vapemate' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the customer, user or viewer of our website.
A) Use of This Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are also subject to copyright.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We cannot be held responsible for the content or security settings of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
B) Using Eliquid and Ecigarettes
- Vapemate is not a pharmaceutical company and we do not manufacture, produce or sell medicinal products.
- The electronic cigarette is sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid. For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
- CBD eliquids are sold as supplements and Vapemate makes no claims as to any reported medical outcomes by using a CBD product.
- Eliquid contains nicotine and should always be handled and stored in a safe manner. Specifically, store the product in a safe place and out of the reach of children.
- Before combining products which are sold separately, such as atomisers/cartomisers and batteries, you should check the compatibility. If in doubt, contact us before making your purchase.
- Eliquid and related products are not suitable for the use of anyone under the age of 18, non-smokers or those not currently using nicotine.
- Vapemate cannot be held responsible for damage or injury to persons or property caused by improper or irresponsible use of eliquid, vaping devices, electronic cigarettes or associated products.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding seek doctor’s advice before use. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Nicotine is addictive, and toxic if ingested. If you suffer persistent side effects, or significant changes to breathing or heart rate, consult a doctor.
- Small skin exposures should not have a significant effect on adults, but immediately clean up any spills. If you experience nausea or changes in heart rate following exposure, seek medical attention.
- If a child comes into contact with or swallows this eliquid, seek immediate emergency medical help.
- Also contains vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol and flavourings. Consult a doctor before using this if you have; heart disease (such as heart attack, stroke, or disorders affecting heart rate and rhythm); respiratory problems (such as emphysema, asthma, bronchitis or diseases that affect your respiratory tract); an overactive thyroid gland (or disease that affects the thyroid); diabetes (use of nicotine may require changes to your medication, and more careful monitoring of blood sugar levels); are pregnant or breastfeeding (nicotine is able to cross the placental barrier, and presents some risk to an unborn child. Nicotine use in pregnancy should be minimised or avoided).
3) Ordering and Your Right to Cancel
- By placing an order with Vapemate you confirm that you are over 18 years of age and have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
- When you set up your account we carry out a soft credit check to verify you are over 18. This is a legal requirement as you must be over 18 to vape. It has no effect on your credit rating.
- We do not have to accept payments and can choose to cancel orders at any point before despatch.
- A contract between Vapemate and the customer will only be formed when goods are paid for and the order is accepted by us. This brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- The prices payable for the goods that you order are as set out in our website. They include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
- You are responsible for providing the correct details and shipping address when creating an account or placing an order on the site. We cannot be held responsible for the non arrival of goods due to incorrect or incomplete details being submitted at the time of ordering.
- You have the right to cancel your order and cancellation must be notified within 14 days from the date you received your order. You then have 14 days to return the order for a refund or exchange at your own cost and risk. There is also the option of having the value of your order added to your account in VM reward points in place of a refund or exchange.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract please contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- Eliquid is a consumable item and due to hygiene reasons we cannot take opened bottles of eliquid back into stock nor any piece of hardware that has been used, unless deemed faulty.
- In addition to your statutory rights at Vapemate’s discretion you can return any unopened bottles of eliquid within 30 days of receipt.
- In all cases of returns, warranty or faulty goods please contact customer services email@example.com or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If an item is deemed faulty we will reimburse the cost of postage to return the item.
- If you return an order for refund, Vapemate reserves the right to refund only the basic cost of shipping the item to you, even if you selected an enhanced service, such as ‘Next Day Delivery’.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your original method of payment will be refunded to your account provided that the goods in question are returned, and received within 14 days of your notifying us of the cancellation and in the same condition as they were sent to you.
- Once you have told us you wish to cancel you have 14 days to return the order for a refund or exchange, at your own cost and risk. There is also the additional option of having the equal value of your order added to your account as VM reward points in place of a refund or exchange.
- When returning an item, it is your responsibility to ensure that the correct postage is paid, the goods are correctly packaged and a tracked postal service is used if required. Returns are at the customer’s risk until received by Vapemate. If returning an item it must not be handled any more than is necessary to return it.
- If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of return delivery, or the goods are not returned in the original condition they were sent to you, we shall be entitled to deduct any reasonable costs up to the full amount paid.
- Some delivery providers may offer additional delivery options such as ‘Leave With A Neighbour’, or offer the option for additional delivery instructions. Any such additional delivery requests are made directly with the courier and are made at the customer’s own risk. Vapemate cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in these circumstances.
- On infrequent occasions Next Day Delivery can be affected by operational issues with our partners and may arrive later than planned. They do not guarantee next day delivery and we cannot be held responsible for operational issues with our partner services, but will operate in line with their policies in such an event.
- In the case of international shipments, you are responsible for any customs taxes incurred. Please be aware that some countries’ laws may prevent delivery of eliquid and related products, and we cannot be held responsible for non arrival of an item in these circumstances. It is your responsibility to be aware of the relevant legislation in the country that is receiving the goods.
- If an international shipment is returned as non-delivered we reserve the right to cancel the order and recover the basic costs of shipping or re-ship at the customer’s expense.
- If your order hasn't arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 48 service (standard UK Second Class post). All UK orders over £50 will qualify for free Courier Delivery service. FREE shipping is for UK orders only. You will need to select the Free Shipping option at checkout.
- When using Royal Mail 24 (First Class post) service, we will not consider your order missing or late for 10 post days. If you require a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend one of the tracked services available during checkout.
Estimated Delivery Times - Royal Mail
- Royal Mail 48 Post Delivery usually 3-4 working days
- Royal Mail 24 Post Delivery usually 2-3 working days
Estimated Delivery Times - Courier Delivery
- Next day delivery applies to orders placed before 3pm.
- Courier Delivery (Mon-Fri) - delivered next working day
- Next Day courier services are working day only and exclude Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight. These are a two-day service with DPD Courier Delivery. Royal Mail services may take slightly longer. Saturday delivery is not available in the areas listed.
- Courier Delivery (Saturday) - Saturday delivery
- Courier Delivery (Sunday) - Sunday delivery
- UK orders over £30 will be shipped free of charge via Royal Mail 48 service when selecting the free shipping option at checkout.
- UK orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge via Courier Delivery.
- Please check all goods when you receive them. The warranty period will run from the day you receive them and applies to manufacturer defects.
- Any product under warranty is guaranteed against damage or defects in material or workmanship under normal usage, and covered under the specified warranty period from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers repair or replacement, if the product is deemed to be faulty.
- The warranty requires the customer to return the item to Vapemate to be inspected, tested or checked.
- The warranty does not apply to any product which has been subjected to negligence, misuse, alteration or accidental damage, such as dropping.
- In all cases of warranty or faulty goods please contact customer services in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If an item is deemed faulty we will reimburse the cost of postage to return the item.
- Our products contain parts which are classed as ‘Consumable or Perishable items’. These have a limited life expectancy.
- Atomiser coils are sold with a DOA (dead on arrival) warranty and depending on use have a life expectancy of seven to twenty one days. If an atomiser coil has been used, it cannot be returned.
- Clearomisers are sold with a seven day warranty and have a life-expectancy of one to three months (depending on use).
- Batteries are sold with a one month warranty and depending on use have a life span of three to six months.
- Unless otherwise specified, all other non-consumable items, including chargers, cables, adaptors and plugs, are sold with a 12 month warranty.
7) Promotions and VM Rewards
- Only one checkout promotional code may be used in a single transaction. Codes may not be 'stacked up' unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to alter the terms of a promotion without notice.
- If you purchase items under a promotion and return them, Vapemate reserves the right to charge full price for any items you have kept that would subsequently fall outside the terms of the applied promotion as a result of the return. This may include free gifts or discounts applied to the whole basket that would no longer apply if enough items were returned to make the promotion invalid.
- Vapemate reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of VM Points without prior notice.
- You may redeem VM Reward Points against any order in the Vapemate store.
- You may redeem up to 100% of the value of an order using VM Reward Points.
- You may use VM Reward Points with a valid voucher code to pay for all or part of your order value.
- VM Reward Points are non-transferable. VM Reward Points have no cash value
- for every friend you refer under the ‘Refer-A Friend’ scheme, you will receive 15% off your next order following their first purchase. The referee’s minimum basket value must be £5 for the referrer to receive this discount.
- The referral link provided must be used to complete the referee’s registration in order for the referrer to receive 15% off their first purchase.
- We reserve the right to deduct points or take other corrective action where there has been abuse of the rewards system.
Vapemate collects personal information when you register an account or place an order for products or services. We will use this information to provide the services requested, maintain guarantee records and, if you agree, to send you marketing information. Vapemate will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Vapemate.