E Liquid Calculator - DIY ejuice mixing - Vapemate
Use our free e liquid calculator to create your own perfect blend of ejuice. You can purchase all the supplies you need from our DIY Eliquid range
How to use the eliquid calculator
Making your own ejuice is quite simple using our diy e liquid calculator.
- Enter the desired final volume in the first box (default 10ml)
- Enter the desired nicotine strength (default 3mg)
- Enter the desired percentage of VG (default 70%)
- Enter the desired percentage of VG (default 70%, the PG% will be dictated by the VG%)
- Enter the strength of your nicotine base/nic shot (Default 18mg)
- Select whether the nicotine base is made with VG or PG (default VG)
- Enter the flavour of percentage you would like to use (default 10%, see below for guidance)
- Select whether the flavour is PG or VG based (default PG, see below for guidance)
- Press CALCULATE
- Use a suitably sized syringe to measure each of the elements into your empty bottle
It won't always be possible to make exactly what you want with the ingredients available on the market. In particular the highest nicotine strength possible with an 18mg nic shot will be somewhere between 10-12mg depending on the recipe put into the eliquid calculator.
Flavour percentages used in the e liquid calculator are subject to personal preference but most eliquid flavour concentrates should be mixed somewhere between 10 & 20%. The majority of concentrates on the market are PG based so it's unlikely you'll be able to create a 100% pure VG based eliquid.
The e juice calculator is provided as a guide only. Care should be taken when handling nicotine products. Always wear gloves and wash thoroughly with soap and water if you get liquid on your hands or when you have finished making your diy e-liquid.