E-liquid (Vape Juice)
Eliquid is essential when it comes to vaping. It's safe to use and comes in a range of forms – from traditional 10ml bottles to shortfills, nic salts and nicotine free. The highly regulated Vapemate range of vape juice has it all! With offers a-plenty and a vast range of flavours, strengths, and top-rated brands, browse below to find your new favourite e-liquid.
- Origins Mentholyptus
- Aniseed E Liquid
- Harvest Berry E Liquid
- Origins Strawberry
- Aquavape Berry Menthol E-Liquid
- Aquavape Lemon Sherbert E-Liquid
- Aquavape Lemon Tart E-Liquid
- Aquavape Nic Salt - Blueberry
- Aquavape Nic Salt - Ice Mint
- Aquavape Nic Salt - Wild Berry
- Aquavape Pear Drips E-Liquid
- £1.00Vapemate Shots 10ml Nic ShotOut of stock
- £1.29Vapemate Shots Sour 10ml Nic ShotOut of stock
- £1.29Vapemate Shots Nic Salts 10ml Nic ShotOut of stock
What is an Eliquid?
E-liquid is the fluid that is placed in the tanks of an e-cigarette or vape that are heated when you inhale and exhale to create vapour. Vape juice creates a safer option to smoking, some e liquids contain nicotine, but there are options to go nicotine-free.
Vape juices also contain Propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerine (VG) or a mixture of both, which balances the flavour intensity, throat hit, and vapour density when vaping. PG and VG can be blended into different ratios to suit your vaping style.
What's the difference between e liquid and vape juice?
There isn’t one! It's simply just terminology. E liquid and vape juice are the same things.
What's the best vape liquid?
10ml eliquid bottles are often the ideal eliquid for new vapers to embark on their vaping journey. The key to finding the best vape juice for you is to experiment with different strengths and flavours. You can try a variety of juices with our sample eliquid packs.
What's the best vape juice flavour?
- Fruity vape juice flavours - packed with natural sugars, and great for vapers with a sweet tooth! Blueberry eliquid is great if you enjoy the sweet tang of berries. Or, if you want a hint of sourness, then Cherry eliquid is delicious.
- Pudding Eliquids – these are great all year round! You can enjoy the sweet tones of Vanilla Custard eliquid or opt for a nostalgic trip down memory lane with Apple Bake eliquid.
- Drink flavours – with alcoholic beverages like Absinthe e-liquid, you can enjoy its heady notes without the hangover. There is also cherry coke and lemonade that are perfect to vape in summer but when winter comes, warm the cockles with Brazilian Coffee liquid.
What are the different types of e-liquids?
There are many different strengths, flavours, and blends on offer to suit all vapers. We'll explore each type of e-liquid including below…
Ready-made 10ml e liquids
If you're an experienced vaper and like a little variety in your flavours or nicotine strength, then 10ml e liquids are an excellent choice. These small bottles are great for new vapers to as they allow you to experiment with a range of different flavours, strengths, and PG:VG combinations.
Nicotine salts are the natural state of nicotine, which means they have been extracted and made from the plant itself, rather than artificial nicotine. They provide a smooth and concentrated hit that is very pleasant.
Shortfill E liquids
Shortfills are an easy mixing solution when you want your vaping to be flexible and bespoke. The 60ml bottles are filled with 50ml of flavoured e-liquid and you can add in your own nicotine at your desired strength.
Our nic shots are 10ml bottles of e-liquid with high nicotine levels and come in a range of flavours, including Sour and Fizz, as well as our new unflavoured edition. They are fantastic for adding nicotine to the shortfill of your choice.
High VG e-juice
We supply vape juices that have a high VG ratio, including Director's Cut which has an 80:20 VG:PG ratio. This produces a more viscous e-liquid that is great for producing bigger clouds of vapour and works well in a range of vapes, including sub-Ohm kits. Soda Steam e-liquids are also available in 70:30 VG:PG concentrations and come in a range of flavours, strengths, and sizes.
50:50 e liquids
DIY vape juice
You can also make your own custom vape juices by purchasing the raw materials to mix. DIY e liquids provide you to blend your own vape juice to your preferences. For more information, check out our guide on How to Make Your Own E-Liquid.
What strength e-liquid do I need?
The strength of nicotine in your e-liquid will depend on factors such as your own preferences and the frequency with which you vape. If you're a former smoker, the table below is a helpful guide to allow you to gauge how much nicotine is necessary for your e-liquid:
Strength | Suggested use
- • 0% (0mg) | For nicotine-free vaping
- • 0.3% (3mg)| For very light smokers
- • 0.6% (6mg) | For smokers of 10 light cigarettes a day
- • 1.2% (12mg) | For smokers of 10 standard cigarettes a day
- • 1.8% (18mg) | For smokers of 15-20 cigarettes a day
For more information on strengths, check out our guide on E-Liquid Strengths. We have also created a E liquid calculator to help you create your ideal blend.
Is vaping e-liquid safe?
All our vape juice is compliant with TPD vaping regulations – they are high quality and perfectly safe to use. New studies have shown that switching to vaping eliquid has more health benefits than smoking cigarettes as it is around 95% less harmful than smoking traditional tobacco cigarettes.