E-liquid (Vape Juice)
Eliquid is essential when it comes to vaping. It's safe to use and comes in a range of forms – from traditional 10ml bottles to shortfills, nic salts and nicotine free. The highly regulated Vapemate range of vape juice has it all! With offers a-plenty and a vast range of flavours, strengths, and top-rated brands, browse below to find your new favourite e-liquid.
- Lemon Sherbet E Liquid
- Origins Raspberry Menthol
- Origins Red Tobacco
- Lemonade E Liquid
- El Camino E Liquid
- Cinnamon & Vanilla Custard E Liquid
- Glazed Doughnut E Liquid
- Peanut Butter E Liquid
- Marzipan E Liquid
- Milk Chocolate E Liquid
- Apple Menthol E Liquid
- Citrus Punch E Liquid
- Parma Violet E Liquid
- Fruit Punch E Liquid
- Absinthe E Liquid
What is an E-liquid?
E-liquid is the fluid that is placed in the tanks of an e-cigarette or vape that are heated when you inhale and exhale to create vapour. Vape juice creates a safer option to smoking, some e-liquids contain nicotine, but there are options to go nicotine-free.
Vape juices also contain Propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerine (VG) or a mixture of both, which balances the flavour intensity, throat hit, and vapour density when vaping. PG and VG can be blended into different ratios to suit your vaping style.
What's the difference between e-liquid and vape juice?
There isn’t one! It's simply just terminology. E-liquid and vape juice are the same things.
What's the best vape liquid?
10ml eliquid bottles are often the ideal eliquid for new vapers to embark on their vaping journey. The key to finding the best vape juice for you is to experiment with different strengths and flavours. You can try a variety of juices with our sample eliquid packs.
What's the best vape juice flavour?
- Fruity vape juice flavours - packed with natural sugars, and great for vapers with a sweet tooth! Blueberry e-liquid is great if you enjoy the sweet tang of berries. Or, if you want a hint of sourness, then Cherry e-liquid is delicious.
- Pudding Eliquids – these are great all year round! You can enjoy the sweet tones of Vanilla Custard eliquid or opt for a nostalgic trip down memory lane with Apple Bake e-liquid.
- Drink flavours – with alcoholic beverages like Absinthe e-liquid, you can enjoy its heady notes without the hangover. There is also cherry coke and lemonade that are perfect to vape in summer but when winter comes, warm the cockles with Brazilian Coffee liquid.
What strength e-liquid do I need?
The strength of nicotine in your e-liquid will depend on factors such as your own preferences and the frequency with which you vape. If you're a former smoker, the table below is a helpful guide to allow you to gauge how much nicotine is necessary for your e-liquid:
Strength | Suggested use
• 0% (0mg) | For nicotine-free vaping
• 0.3% (3mg)| For very light smokers
• 0.6% (6mg) | For smokers of 10 light cigarettes a day
• 1.2% (12mg) | For smokers of 10 standard cigarettes a day
• 1.8% (18mg) | For smokers of 15-20 cigarettes a day
For more information on strengths, check out our guide on E-Liquid Strengths. We have also created an E-liquid calculator to help you create your ideal blend.
Is vaping e-liquid safe?
All our vape juice is compliant with TPD vaping regulations – they are high quality and perfectly safe to use. New studies have shown that switching to vaping eliquid has more health benefits than smoking cigarettes as it is around 95% less harmful than smoking traditional tobacco cigarettes.
Interested in learning everything you need to know about e-liquid? Read our E-Liquid Definitive Guide.